Covid-19: guidelines for returning to the Village Hall
I'm so excited to welcome you all back to real life classes! However, given the situation, I've outlined below how I'm planning to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use before and after the class
- I'll clean the high touch surfaces (such as the door handles) before and after the class
- Reduced class capacity so we can adhere to 2 metre social distancing (please book in advance to let me know you're coming)
- Class attendance records to support the NHS Track and Trace programme
- Toilets will be closed (except the disabled toilet) so please go before you arrive!
- We'll try and keep the venue well ventilated if possible (depending on the weather)
- No mats or equipment will be provided - please bring your own
- Please make sure you've completed an up-to-date health form
- Please DO NOT attend the class if you or anyone in your household has had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days (you are responsible for following the NHS and Public Health England guidance on self-isolation)
- Please wear a face covering when arriving and moving around the Hall - you can take it off for the class when on your mat
- Please keep your distance from other participants
Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.