I'm so excited to welcome you all back to real life classes! However, given the situation, I've outlined below how I'm planning to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use before and after the class
- I'll clean the high touch surfaces (such as the door handles) before and after the class
- Reduced class capacity so we can adhere to 2 metre social distancing (please book in advance to let me know you're coming)
- Class attendance records to support the NHS Track and Trace programme
- Toilets will be closed (except the disabled toilet) so please go before you arrive!
- We'll try and keep the venue well ventilated if possible (depending on the weather)
- No mats or equipment will be provided - please bring your own
- Please make sure you've completed an up-to-date health form
- Please DO NOT attend the class if you or anyone in your household has had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days (you are responsible for following the NHS and Public Health England guidance on self-isolation)
- Please wear a face covering when arriving and moving around the Hall - you can take it off for the class when on your mat
- Please keep your distance from other participants
Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.